Sunday 29 April 2012

The home of blogger Chicwolfgirl ...

Chicwolfgirl, such a beautiful bohemian Home

The simple and stylish sitting room of Chicwolfgirl


I love this raw wooden tray and candles

Cosy Kilim Corner

Kilim cushions

Cosy corner, Bohemian Kilim, Dream catcher and candles 

Chicwolfgirl

Kurt Cobain and pine desk

Kilim, Candles and a Pug :)

Kilim, sheepskin and that awesome wooden table tray!

The Stunning Chicwolfgirl, love everything about that outfit!!

I have been kinda addicted to Chicwolfgirl blog and tumblr for a couple of Weeks (Since deleted her accounts). Sadly I can't understand the language but the photos are enough to keep me scrolling.

I am totally in love with her beautiful bedroom/ sitting room. What I really love about this room is that it is really simple and uncluttered. Every item is just really good quality and works perfectly together. Check out all those beautiful Kilim cushions and ottomans!

If you would love to create a similar style check out Bohemia for some beautiful Moroccan Kilim ottomans and a simple etsy search will throw up a plethora of stunning Kilim Cushions/pillows. I picked up a similar ratan stool from Ikea.

14 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

All caught up on your lovely Bohemian photos now...such interesting rooms. I loved the bright couches post you did a few posts back!

aroluna said...

Love it! as you said, simple , uncluttered, beautiful; minimalist and bohemian combined together~

Boho Mixology said...

So stunning and inspiring! a perfect combination of boho and simple.

Zoe x

mirsini's creations said...

WoW !!! What a beautiful home !!! I LOve boho style !!! :o)

Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing! I love love love love this. I'm going to be all over her blog & tumblr this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE Everything! Thanks for sharing! x

mccoystac said...

It is well set rooms. It is amazing and awesome home. I like this home so so much. It is very stylish and superb rooms. I love your rooms setting. Thanks for sharing it all photos of your rooms.

Patios

Leslie Richman said...

Love that peace wall decal!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I wish my house was like this!

Charlotte said...

Stunning, want that peace wall sticker so bad!

http://formygirltheblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

I'm really exiting about your lovely post. It is a very big compliment for me, that YOU present my blog.
Now I also know a new cool Blog -> Yours :)
Thanks a lot <3

Thea vintage said...

Lovely home and such a sweet pug! Just found your blog and I like it :-)

http://theas-vintage.blogspot.se/

MoandKa said...

Yey! Thank you for the tip!

franziska / stilgerecht said...

She´s my awesome Sister! Love to discover her now here on this beloved blog!