Thursday 26 April 2012

Score and Solder Terrarium and planters...

Stunning handmade Terrarium from Score and Solder

Handmade terrariums from Score and Solder


Handmade Terrariums from Score and Solder

I love the hanging Terrariums and the crystal hanging from the one on the right

About 3 months ago I forgot to bid on a beautiful terrarium on ebay and have been so annoyed with myself ever since. I have been collecting a few images on my pinterest account for a while now and although I was looking for a vintage bargain I have fallen in Love with these beautiful Terrarium and planters from Canadian Terrarium maker Score and Solder. I have totally fallen for the suspended teardrop (below) and am so tempted to splash out and buy myself one as a moving in present.





Score and Solder Terrarium - Image from Wit and Whistle

5 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

I recently made a terrarium, and oooh do I love it. They are so peaceful. My mind rests when I gaze at it. Thanks for sharing all these different ones...

Linda said...

I love these...especially the one you picked out...I like the small size of them...They remind me of the big Victorian antique ones...

Thanks for posting them..:)

dlw said...

terrariums are awesome! i used to have one that i made from an old cracked aquarium, and while the container wasn't particularly lovely, the contents made it so! i should set it up again...
debra

Alice Baca said...

These are so beautiful! I make terrariums out of old jars (in all sizes) that I find while thrifting.

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely! Please do post pictures when you finally get yourself one :) I like the light buld type of terrarium..