Thursday 5 July 2012

The Romantic home of... Jemima Kirke

Actress and Artist Jemima Kirke in her Brooklyn Home





Have you watched Girls? I watched the whole first series in the last two days whilst trying to recover from night shifts. It is so funny, raw and mesmerising.

My favourite character was Jessa, she reminded me of a mixture of a few of my college friends combined. Jessa is played by British Born Artist/actress Jemima Kirke. I found these pictures of her home on The Glow and thought I would share. I love the warm. romantic, muted tones of this Brooklyn heights home.



5 comments:

Boho Mixology said...

So gorgeous, i love it.

Zoe x

Simply Me said...

i love this home!! Beautiful mother, and sweet little baby ...

Miri boheme said...

That baby is amazingly beautiful. LOVE the sunny nursery!

Blu said...

great solution to connect bedroom with nursery in this way :) and a lovely kitchen too!

Rima said...

YES. I'm a huge fan of the show and of course, of Jessa. Gotta give mad props to her style (and accent!)

My friend & I have a girl-crush on her. Haha...