Wednesday 11 July 2012

Yoga in the Kitchen....

Yoga in the Kitchen
In the Kitchen
In the Kitchen 
Beatrice Valenzuela In her Kitchen
At the Ranch: Kitchen
In the kitchen

I love the pictures I find for Moon to Moon, but I often find myself wondering what type of people live in these houses. What do they do? what do they look like? and how do they interact with their homes?

So I have put together these pictures of people in their kitchens, cooking, making tea and doing yoga. The kitchen is my favourite room :)

I have a series of Readers homes posts that will be recommencing soon, I have been so busy packing for my move I haven't made time to put them up yet....if you are interested in taking part drop me an e-mail at..... moontomoon@live.co.uk




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sitting in my cluttered kitchen/studio reading your blog and contemplating getting the yoga mat out :0) Good luck with your move. Are you staying in Bristol? My daughter starts UWE in September...10th floor of Marketgate Halls will be a shock after Witchmountain! x

Pearl said...

I want to cook in these kitchens!

Pearl

My Grama's Soul said...

Hi Gabi.....when I first popped in on your blog I thought it said " Yogurt in the Kitchen"....(O: (O: of, course, I'm thinking where else????LOL LOL

Nice photos of real people doing real things.

Jo

Pixie said...

So refreshing to see normal kitchens, with clutter and life going on in them, as opposed to clinical ikea mass production type kitchens......lovely x

Kath said...

looking forward to seeing all these homes- can't wait!

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

looking forward to the readers homes series. The only awesome thing about my home is that its located on a vineyard (just blogged the pictures yesterday), but its nothing compare to these awesome places. I love the kitchen too. why is it that the coolest pictures come from their?

Simply Me said...

I love these kitchens, Real life!!! Love it...

Sarah Greenman said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

iam washing the dishes in the kitchen doing yoga~ :-)