Sunday 19 February 2012

Justina Blakeney

Beautiful bohemian style bedroom, love all those rugs!

Gothic style mirrored head board

Bohemian living room. Rugs on the floor and book above the door

Beautiful old leather chair with Suzani throw cover

Vintage chest, ottomans and rug, lovely and worn in :)
I have just stumbled upon the blog of Justina Blakeney and I am so hooked (with a bit of blog envy thrown in). The images above are from one of her friends Beech home which I have fallen in love with. I love the mismatched rugs and clashing prints.

For the full article click here

Just a reminder the give away ends tomorrow at midnight (GMT London)... Just a mention again for those of you that are anon, please please leave your email address as if chosen as a winner your entry will be disqualified without as everyone could say they were that anon xxx

9 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

TO DIE FOR leather chai...swoon!!!

A Wild Thing said...

I mean CHAIR...not used to my new laptop yet...LOL!

Vix said...

I could just curl up in that glorious chair right now. x

Justina Blakeney said...

awwww...thank you for the love. I've been a fan/follower of Moon to Moon for a while now-- I just love your style. So flattered to be featured here...

Leslie Richman said...

So pretty!

enjoythesilence said...

That bed head....!!! Cool home.

aroluna said...

Those rugs!!!

flaming hag folkwear said...

i just visited her blog, and it is very pretty....but i still prefer yours :P

Unknown said...

Everywhere leather office chair face would make brighter .Exclusive range of staff chairs that are widely used in banks and corporate sectors.These are compact & stylish chairs, which helps to utilize less place. This Staff Office Chairs material and are highly durable and reliable.