Sunday 20 April 2014

The Home of... Hannah and John...









I love this selection of Photographs from Kinfolks 11th issue. This Venice Beech home is lived in by Hannah and John and their children and really looks like such a warm, friendly place! I love the abundance of natural light and organic furniture.. and even the breeze block walls look good!!

Hannah and John run the Venice Beach branch of General Store an equally beautiful shop that has the most enviable triangle bookcases and natural home wears...

Wishing you all a Happy Easter with Plenty of yummy chocolate :)

Photography by We are the Rhodes

5 comments:

Rara Matthews said...

Great post Gabi! What a beautiful home - so cosy and comfortable and a happy looking family.

Amy said...

When I saw this layout in the magazine I immediately thought of you. Glad you posted it!

moonpoppy said...

They look so relaxed and "real"and so does their home,love it :)

Karen said...

Anyone know the name of that lovely long hanging plant?
It looks like a type of succulant but have never seen one before...love it!
Thanks Gabi, you introduced me to kinfolk mag...brilliant articles and no advertising xx

jonahandalextraveltheworld said...

Can anyone tell me where that gorgeous dress is from?? I am in love.