Thursday 7 January 2016

Current Obsession: Popham Design's Hexagon Star Tiles

Popham Designs Star Hex Tiles in Blue.

Love at first sight!!

These awesome ' Star Hex' tiles are from Popham Design, and are my new obsession. I have always wanted a starry ceiling but now I want a starry bathroom, or bedroom floor.... or maybe just the whole house!

What do you guys recon?


Popham Design also have a wide range of other stunning tiles, seriously you should check them out.

Images 2,3 and 4 from Popham Design Website
Image 1 from Charles Tashima Architecture

2 comments:

Its All Spare Time said...

I'm really lovin' on the contrast between the tile and honey wood flooring!

Mercedes said...

I like the blue tiles inthe bathroom and the yellow tiles in the bedroom.The blue tiles look a bit messy in that bedroom...but that´s just my opion. Ther´re beautiful by the way!