Tuesday 20 September 2016

Captain Fantastic....



 Okay, so I am not going to provide a film review as being dyslexic my explanation skills are poor and I will probably put you off with a round about summery, but i want to show you how stunning this film is.....

Sadly I cant seem to find many photos from Captain fantastic to show you all how amazing the set design is. A wooden cabin, a wonderful converted bus called 'Steve' and a Yurt are the accommodations of choice for Ben and his wife Leslie and their 6 children who live in the wilderness, totally off grid.

It is a really beautiful film and Viggo Mortensen is brilliant, not to mention some great acting from the tiny cast members.

I would definitely recommend this film and when I find some more photos or get hold of some stills I will publish some more for you


2 comments:

moonpoppy said...

Interesting film,there is something very intriguing about living of the grid and this "free and wild"lifestyle,being able to provide for yourself with what nature gives you.It has a ceartain apeal for me,now that the world gets more and more scary.
If I didn't have children I could see myself becoming a recluse,living in a treehouse somewhere far away from the hassle of the human world,having squirrels for friends!

Amy said...

I really liked the film, and the kid actors were great, though I found the ending to be a little precious for my taste. The costumes and sets were brilliant!