Friday 29 December 2017

Sacred geometry: Stained Glass from Colin Adrian

Sacred Geometry Mandala


A few months ago I got to spend a whole weekend to myself whilst my son and his father went to the seaside for a few days. Not only did I get some time to relax alone (as a parent of a 3 year old this is a very rare luxury) I was also lucky enough to get a last minute cancellation spot on a stained glass mirror making workshop at Bristols Famous Folk House. You can see my little creation below.

The course was unbelievably wonderful. I had forgotten how much I loved being immersed in creative activities and quickly signed up to a stained glass window making one for this coming February.

Looking for inspiration I have come across a few wonderful artists making pieces that I would be supremely proud of, one of them is Colin Adrian, a US based artist. Although he also does a lot of beautiful colourful work I just love the above two calmer pieces.

Colin's work is available via his own website or via The Radder


My own chunky little Mirror

1 comment:

kjsutcliffe said...

Beautiful chunky mirror! I'd be proud of that!