Sunday 13 May 2018

The Home of... Romany Soup




I am so excited to show off this beautiful home to you all. It is so refreshing in what sometimes seems like a world of white walls, beni ouriain rugs, baskets and houseplants, to know there are still some wonderfully colourful, eclectic homes out there.

I have been blogging for nearly a decade and seen some of these photos many times circulating tumblr and Pinterest so it is great to finally find they all belong together!!

To see more of this stunningly eclectic British home you can visit blessedwildapplegirl on flickr


6 comments:

Bohemian said...

Such a Beautiful Spirit she is too... and her Home reflects her Artist's Touch so well!

Rebecca said...

If you haven't discovered the book The Maverick Soul: Portraits of the lives and homes of eccentric, eclectic and free-spirited bohemians by Miv Watts and Hugh Steward, I hope you can get your hands on a copy!

This home belongs in its pages!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful home! Thanks for posting. It's magical.

Unknown said...

My dream house!! I'm so glad you shared this!

Simple Living Los Angeles said...

Not my style at all but I want to hang out in there and never leave. it's obviously done with such soul, love and passion it's beautiful whatever your style. I also tend to be a scaredy-cat when it comes to decorating.

Anonymous said...

I agree; it is refreshing to see more colorful, eclectic homes instead of the neutral colors and minimalistic designs. I can't get enough of color!