Tuesday 9 April 2019

Reflection, windows and awe


I can't believe I have been away for so long, but it was very much needed. Blogging has actually been a big part of my life for a long time and having some time out felt good and bad. Some where along the way I had begun feeling maybe I should endorse all the branded stuff that others do?, or set up a shop and try and make a job out of this social media malarkey but I am not the most confident and to be honest I wouldn't know where to start... the pressure just mounted and I lost my passion.

I started a couple of new projects, one of which was finally starting my training to become a counsellor, and I both needed it and intensly love it! There is a lot of personal reflection involved, which is throwing up some intense personal feelings and memories (which I am the queen of bottling up) but I can see myself changing , becoming more self aware and analytical (although as an anxious type this can sometimes be destructive, I am learning to challenge my inner demons by staring them in the face). I feel I may have finally at 38 found my direction.... like whoa!

Anyway I am back....... I am not sure I will stick around for long and I am not putting any pressure on myself to perform......in my absence however I have collected some beautiful pictures.

This little collection represent the awe of nature that can be seen from an armchair or whilst just pottering in the morning on a lazy Sunday morning.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy to read you’re centering yourself and going after your goals. Woot woot!
Gabby

Verena_lake constance said...

Go for it!
Verena

My Grama's Soul said...

Glad to see you are back and focusing on taking care of YOU.

Jo

Melanie said...

So nice to see that you are back! Thank you for all these dreamy inspiring images. I hope you find yourself in one of these dreamy homes!