Monday 7 October 2019

Cozy Autumn/ Fall Living Rooms


Warm Rust Velvet Sofa

Cozy looking day bed
Cozy Sofa : Lucia LaFerme
Comfy sofa, bay window and a deerhound... the dream


I have recently come to the conclusion that my sofa is just not comfy. It is simply not deep or soft enough and is not a good place to relax, however with a 'spirited' 5 year old in the house I am not about to splash out on my dream sofa as chances is blue tack will be mashed into it within minutes... so I am looking to update the sofa by removing the back cushions and replacing them with some oversized soft ones and maybe a throw, for some extra cold weather comfort!!

So here is some comfy sofa inspiration for y'all :)

Gabi



Comfy sofa dressed with Hmong Textiles
Velvet comfort

6 comments:

Jen Lawrence said...

Those options look so cozy. I'd love a deep blue velvet sofa but we are in the heart of dog and children years so we'll keep ours for a while longer.

Rebecca said...

What a terrific idea! And your photos! Ah, how comforting. SO good to have you back!

Joy said...

Great idea for your sofa. Good to see that you are posting again. I come here for inspiration.

tmk said...

How do you think that dog wears those shoes?

My Grama's Soul said...

Good morning....I, too, come here for a little inspiration. Glad you are back....hope it continues.

Jo

Elderberry-Rob said...

that's a good idea, also the old back cushions could be stacked and bound with old repurposed leather trouser belts (like a parcel) to make a big squashy footstool :)