Saturday 23 January 2010

Riad el Fenn


Looking for some summer sun? Me too, Britain is no longer covered in snow (hurrah) but now it has started to rain again(boo), so i am starting to plan a summer away in Morocco, home of dreamy furnishings. Here are some to die for rooms from the lovely Riad el Fenn, being a horder myself I can never imagine having such minimal rooms, but wow what colour. Maybe less is more?

p.s. 3 blogs in one day may be a bit obsessive, but I have an essay due so what better way to procrastinate?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, I agree. I always find myself blogging when I'm supposed to be doing something else!!
I've never been to Morrocco - but desperate to go! Sounds like the perfect getaway to me!
Now get working on that essay ......

Julia said...

on the picture with the blue walls, theres this decoration made of some shiny pearls (or whatever it is)- great idea, i will try to make something similar too:) (and blog it if it turns out well)