Tuesday, 11 January 2011

All along the watchtower...

freshome

Hey Bloggers, I am just posting to let you know that I have been rather unwell for the past few days (picked up something from the hospital), I will be back up and running soon.

In the mean time I just wanted to share this Hotel with you as I am sure more than one person out there will be as in love as I am (although I wish I hadn't looked at the other pictures as it is minimalist inside)

Hope the winter bugs haven't caught up with you xxx

5 comments:

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Oh dear,

Do feel better soon...oh my, just realized your name is Violet -- gorgeous!
Alcira

nerochronicles.com

bananenblatt said...

beautiful view!

i send some healing thoughts to you, hope you´re back soon with your batteries recharged!

My Grama's Soul said...

It seems like half the planet has come down with this bug....get well soon.

Jo

anita @ a dreamer's den said...

Hope you're better soon!

ramona said...

So sorry you're sick Violet. Please take good care of yourself xo