Thursday 15 September 2011

Dancing Barefoot....

Bohemian Pages
pintrest
pintrest


tumblr

co exist
tumblr
My next door neighbour has a hammock in her garden that taunts me when I look through my bathroom window, I am so tempted to nip over the fence and have a go, although I have only been living in this house a month so don't think it would be a good introduction.

I would love one however, despite my best efforts I am very ungraceful and would no doubt capsize the hammock and land on the floor.



Just a note to say thank you to Sara from sisters of the black moon and Here's the deal for sharing this  breathatking video. Seeing Patti Smiths reaction ...

16 comments:

melwa said...

i just have to tell you that your blog is one of the most beautiful and inspiring i have ever seen. count me in as one of your biggest fans! :D
xx

Jeane M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vix said...

They are fabulous but I'm as clumsy as you and am frightened to get in one for fear of rolling out. x

Amanda said...

It won't be long until we're in the bitter cold months and I'll be dreaming of swaying in my hammock on warm summer days. I may have to hang one indoors.

Lovely post, as usual. :)

Emily Gibbs said...

Those hammocks look so inviting!

Unknown said...

very inspiring blog :)

http://imachicnation.blogspot.com/

the wild magnolia said...

Thrilled to my finger tips. Want all the beauty, well, at least a visit.

Julia said...

Can you imagine i never put up my hammok during my trip this summer? Because there were no trees at our resting places.... now i think its a shame, because i love my hammok!

blogmoodeuse said...

I have one in my garden ! It's almost the first thing I put up when I moved !! xoxo

http://blogmoodeuse.blogspot.com

louise and nivaldo de lima said...

Hammocks are the best thing in the world. We have them all over our garden in Mallorca and Brasil, but for London it's another thing. We have one, but it spends more time inside the house than in the garden.

hippyatheart said...

wouldn't fear falling out, seems the most perfect place to relax :D

rental mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

catandkate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
catandkate said...

oh my gosh this is so cozy i love it!!
http://starsofsugarhouse.blogspot.com/

sue said...

very nice. I shared the Patti Smith video with my husband. He's a big fan. What a great job done by First Aid. Lovely blog (could do without the animal furs, though).

Anonymous said...

The Hammock give the feeling that im in the holiday on the beach....