Tuesday 16 September 2014

A house built in Turkish Caves...





Laura Prusoff and Nurettin Mantar's House built into Caves in Turkey
After watching Indiana Jones when I was younger I fell in love with Petra, and following a visit to a cave Monsetry in Cyrpress I became obsessed with the idea of living in a cave, well a house in a cave.

This little dream of mine is actually the reality for Laura Prusoff and Nurettin Mantar who live in this beautiful Cave  house in Turkey. It really is so beautiful isn't it? Although they have built a modern front to the property the cozy cave dwelling is still beautiful and the old cave walls are still visible.

4 comments:

Natalia Lialina said...

It's breathtaking! So whimsical and magical and so modern all at the same time!

Meaghan Alvarado said...

Gorgeous! I love their rugs and decor.

MONICA LIVAS said...

I live in Turkey. And Ortahisar and Nevşehir, Cappadocia caves are really magical!

LanasArtStudio said...

Oh, how lovely! And even I'm little claustrophobic myself this feels like very airy and inviting space!
Nice findings!xx, Lana
lanasartstudio.blogspot.com