Tuesday 9 June 2015

The Beautiful Wooden Dome House In A Forest





 My goodness, this place is just heaven isnt it?

This globe house is made out of mainly reclaimed materials and although situated in a forest the large windows allow for plenty of natural light to enter the home.

Unfortunately my source for these images was a secondary source so minimal information could be gathered about its location, owner or architect.... I f anyone knows more about this beautiful globe please share in comments

xx Gabi xx





8 comments:

Holly said...

There is very little information, but it seems to be located in Brazil.

moonpoppy said...

Love those windows,I bet my sons would love to live in a home like that :)

Amanda said...

The best I could find:

http://www.mundogump.com.br/a-casa-esfera/

Laura Morrigan said...

Perfect! I definitely would love to live in a forest!

Shelly said...

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://espaonet.blogspot.com/2010/01/casa-esfera.html%3Fm%3D1&usg=ALkJrhhuOo7XQamauayF3oy0nxcaSnGiDA

Andrea said...

Unbelievable! This is the definition of my DREAM house! My parents met in a dome called Moonrise on a mountain in Nova Scotia. We used to go visit it from time to time. It's not much more than a ruin now, like so many handmade hippie houses of that time. I wish I had pictures of it. They're magical!

Rebecca said...

Nature. And Rusticity.
Beautiful, beautiful blend.

Refugia Stein said...

That is a good-looking dome house. It seems so homey even though it's located in a forest. Kudos to whoever constructed that house is brilliant! Thanks for sharing, Gabi. I hope we can find out who the owner is. Take care!


Refugia Stein @ Container Domes