Tuesday 24 May 2016

My visit to Anthopologie, Bath

Hemisphere Hook From Anthopologie

A couple of weeks ago I took a day off work to go to Bath to explore the new-ish Anthopologie shop. I have been admiring Anthopologie's web store for some years but not living near London had never actually been, and after finding out there was a store in the next town had to pay a visit...

It was a dangerous mission. Saving to buy a new house and going to look at home furnishings are not compatible!!  Typically I was actually blown away and could have come away with so much, but I resisted and just brought the Hemisphere Hook above.

It is a beautiful hook, and is so much bigger in person :)

My only regret is that I didn't buy the matching knobs... even though I don't have anywhere to actually put them, one day I may!!

Other favourites of the day were the Crystal bar Hook and The Small Copper Plated colander, and the way above my budget, Petal Perch serving Board

Copper Plated Colander

Crystal bar Hook

Petal Perch Serving Plate

4 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

What creative items!

Lady of the Woods said...

I love them all. I am having some creative ideas now for those crystal bar hooks! love!

Simple Living Los Angeles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Anthropologie is dangerous for me too. :)