Saturday 20 October 2018

Cabin Fever....


As the days get shorter and the nights draw in I find myself finally feeling comfortable in my skin again. I am not a big hot weather person nor am I a fan of the summers revealing clothing (on me) and how exposed it makes me feel. So when Autumn arrives along with the chunky cardigans, boots and scarves I feel finally at peace. But I also find myself craving the smell, taste and sight of the forest, and around this time of year my Pinterest account gets full of the most beautiful A-frame houses. So whilst sat curled up in a blanket (and sipping a fine Single malt), I thought I would share a selection with you guys.

Hope you are enjoying the season, what ever it may be in your part of the world xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this season too...
Mountain Sage Vintage...

Rebecca said...

I'm WITH you re. Autumn! And the A-frames are rustically beautiful.

nofixedstars said...

kindred spirit!