Wednesday, 27 April 2011

For Bananenblatt

We heart it

PIntrest

Wolfteeth

Okay, so we all dream. Dream about renovating a camper or a boat or maybe living in a self built home but for most of us it is sadly just that. So for those that actually do it I have the utmost respect. We have a VW camper but that came modified and if I am honest it needs a fair bit of TLC. 

So this post is inspired by and for Bananenblatt one of my lovely blog friends who is actually restoring a motor home. So cool.

Edit. I forgot to mention, 'a girl from the north' blog, a new blog written by the lovely Moomin (awesome name) renovating a narrowboat. Inspired I spent hours looking at narrowboats and barges yesterday. sigh*

13 comments:

im zoe said...

So beautiful!

Zoe xx
http://blessedbeeapothecary.blogspot.com/

Thilda said...

Wow!

Simply Me said...

Hi there, the 3rd AND 4TH PIC....lOVE lOVE

mamabeaks said...

such cozy wonderful spaces!

Pixie said...

OMG, FABULOUS........i just don't think i can add to that. x pixie

rosaspicks said...

I used to have a house on wheels, and I'm getting ready to do it again. These pictures are so inspirational!
Rosa
http://rosaspicks.wordpress.com/

blogmoodeuse said...

Speachless !! It's sooo amazing !! Really inspiring !! I have some stuff I just bought in Kech during my trip, and this piccies give me a lot of bright ideas ... !! Thanks !!

http://blogmoodeuse.blogspot.com

Carousel Dreams said...

So cool! Love all of these....

Katie said...

I dream about couch surfing all over the world.

If you're ever in the Texas Panhandle, you can stay with me, of course!

I'll make guacamole.

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

I'm having a sunglasses giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. x
devorelebeaumonstre.com

bananenblatt said...

Thank you so much for those inspiring pictures! it´a never ending process and i still have so many ideas what i want to do about our van, i´ll surely post some pictures soon!
sending much love to you XX

laoi gaul~williams said...

wonderful images!
this has inspired me to do more interior work to our camper 'pretty pagan'...think its time to hang my buddhist prayer flags up :)

Raven Willow Moon said...

Great post lil mama! <3
I dig the RV home thing, thinking of getting one of my own <3

Enchanted Blessings