Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Creating a bohemian room P.t 3.. Rugs

No bohemian room is complete without a hint of Moroccan style interior design

Kilim rug

Yurt interior

Beautiful bohemian rug

There is nothing like a beautiful rug to help create a cozy relaxed interior. I am a big fan of Kilim rugs at the moment but they are so expensive, I am keeping an eye out on ebay for a bargain. For more rug heavy interiors see here.

Hope you all had a great christmas. I got the Woodstock handmade houses book I wanted (cheers Lizzy) and it is even better in print.


hippiebohoreloaded. said...

love these rugs on a wooden floor, really cozy, modern and boho at the same time!

Elizabeth said...

I want the one in the second photo. I went to Istanbul for my honeymoon, and my husband and I drank tea with a kilim-seller. We could only afford one tiny scrap, but we still have it.

Barbara said...

Especially love the colors in the last photo. I'm fortunate enough to have a gorgeous kilim...just adore them.

Kate said...

Love the rug in the second photo the most. You can't beat a rug with a worn look. I'm definitely investing in a good rug this year! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration. Hope Christmas was lovely.

NotesFromAbroad said...

Our New Years resolution is to buy more rugs for the house .. this just pushes me to get started !
besitos and Happy New Year !

Suzanne said...

I love your posts! I will be using some of the pics as inspiration for designing my new home.

Vegetable salad said...

I like your blog ))

Mercedes said...

wauw that looks so cozy! i love the bohemian room!
do you like butterfly´s? i´ve got some beautiful butterfly earrings to GIVEAWAY come and check it out!

Kiss Kiss happy new year!