Wednesday, 7 November 2012

SugarHigh + LoveStoned

Not usually one for posting look books on Moon to Moon but how could I resist with this stunning shoot from (last months Moon to Moon sponsors) SugarHigh and LoveStoned?

 Jimi Hendrix inspired Velvet bells and tassel back T-shirts.. yum.... not to mention that fabulous interior complete with Berber cushions, peacock chairs and vintage Houkah


Hippy at Heart said...

such great interiors used for that shoot, and their collections are awesome!

Bohemian said...

I'm having a total Flashback to how my Apartment used to look back in da day! *Winks* Great Visuals with a Fresh New Spin on an Iconic Look.

Dawn... The Bohemian

Melissa said...

Love this so much! This is a vibe that I would love to capture with my every day style.

<3 Melissa

Chloe Chippendale said...

Awwww thank you for all the kind words and for sharing this post!! Much love + light