Wednesday 25 February 2015

Bathroom: Blue, White and Green

Blue and white bathroom.  photography Studio Oink
Anne Potters bathroom via Design Sponge
Dark Blue walls and house plants
Isn't this combination of Blue, White and copious amounts of houseplants great? I would have thought that dark blue was a bit too.... dark... for a bathroom but it actually work really well doesn't it?

This would work perfectly in my little bathroom and would only cost the price of a pot of paint. I also  really like the copper and terracotta pots in the second picture, they works really well with the petrol blue.

If like me you would like a bathroom update, a can of paint can do wonders! Visit my Bathroom Guide here for more quickfix Bathroom update ideas.

2 comments:

megaaaaann said...

I love a dark colour on the walls in the bathroom, it always feels a little more homey and relaxing - especially when it's paired with gold, white tiles and definitely more plants than probably necessary, haha.

Meg, Optical Intake

ZIDA said...

I love this look...wish I had a window in my bathroom. sigh...