Wednesday 27 May 2015

Bohemian Weddings: Moroccan inspired








I am off to a wedding this weekend and couldn't be more excited. I love going to friends weddings and this one is no exception, in fact I am particularly excited about this one as there is going to be a boat trip from the registry office to the reception...... :)

Myself and my partner decided many, many moons ago that we would not get married, however obviously I still plan my big day in my head and this Moroccan themed wedding found over on the Free People Blog is pretty close to what I always imagined..... but at Kew Gardens or Westernbirt Arboretum .

I love the Beni Ourain rugs, salt tea light holders and that beautiful macrame lightshade....

What dou you recon? How do you imagine your big day?

4 comments:

Boho Mixology said...

That place looks perfect! I never wanted to get married (Soon it will be my 5th wedding anniversary hahah) our wedding was very low key and took place at a tiny 15th centurary chaple that could only hold a maximum of 50 and that was pushing it :).

It was in a beautiful little village called Osmotherly, a place which is very dear to my family and I. As a baby and still now it has been a place my family and I go moor walking, forest adventuring and stream swimming.

My grandparents are still avid walkers even at 85, I would tell them as a kid that if I ever got married this would be the place. One autumn day five years ago I did just that.

Zoe xxx

acyhoz said...

totally in love with this <3

A C Y H O Z - blog

X

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh my Gabi.....my "big day" happened over 35 years ago with a Justice of the Peace in a Kelly Green Nero style pant suit. It still makes me smile to picture it in my mind. We were in love and broke had the wedding at our house...."tons of flowers" but alas....NO fancy wedding The JP had a glass of wine with us before the wedding in fact....maybe two or three....can't remember. All I do remember is that he was half in the bag and had many more weddings to attend on that same day. LOL LOL LOL

Jo

amalia said...

I'm so happy to see my handmade macrame chandelier on your blog, How exciting, thanks for sharing!!!! :)

xx Amalia
(Part of the Patina Rentals crew)