Monday, 25 May 2015

I Have This Thing With Floors.....

I have this thing with floors
I have this thing with floors
I have this thing with floors
I Have This Thing With Floors
I have this thing with floors
I have this thing with floors
I have this thing with floors
I have this thing with floors
I have this thing with floors
I have this thing with floors

I have never been one for taking pictures of myself, I am extreamly un-photogenic and a bit shy! I do however like documenting my journeys and usually snap my feet wherever I go..... so I was really happy when I found 'I have this thing with floors', a steadily growing Instagram account dedicated to Instagram users foot and floor portraits.

All you have to do to be in with a chance of having your foot selfie chosen is #Ihavethisthingwithfloors

6 comments:

Lilian said...

Yes! Floors and shoes :)

Helmi said...

Looks great!

Natalie said...

I love this account!

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

Amazing idea! I'm picture shy too, prefer taking rather than being taken. And those floors ....

Maya Smith said...

Cute way of taking a selfie for shy people. Plus the floor can tell a lot about the place you've been. I see you have serious collection of various flooring types, colours and materials. I especially am fan of mosaic floors. Thanks for sharing.
Regards, Maya Smith | Flooring London

jay said...

Hi Gabi, are you able to tell us where the pink tiles shot was? Those tiles are amazing.
Many thanks Jay