Tuesday 29 September 2015

Revisited: The Home of Erin Wasson...

The Eclectic Home of.... Model Erin Wasson
Dream Catcher from Electric Love co


 This is the second time I have shared images of model Erin Wasson's home. This time the images are show a lot more of a lived in and a lot less styled home. Personally i think it looks better this way! I have also included a few more shots of Erin's fabulous clothes.... the bead-work on that dressing gown is beautiful isn't it?

The great thing about this home is that, despite her probably over-flowing bank balance, Erin's home shows her eclectic character and personality. She has clearly chosen pieces she loves rather than pieces that match.

To view more images and the interview visit Tales of Endearment

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I agree! I like the lived in look better, too. Give me pieces one loves rather than pieces that match ANY day!

Unknown said...

I llove so much...Im gong to cayó the wall full of hats!

Gathering Stars said...

Lovely home!!! That bathroom vanity.....WOW

Lindsey said...

Here's what a crazy house stalker I am...this house used to be owned by Sophie B. Hawkins(the singer/songwriter). I'd recognize those amazing master bath sinks anywhere! Great post!

Jona said...

Your home has a very good interior design. I liked the bedroom, study, bathroom and outside too.

MichelleyD said...

I would love to know where she got her striped kaftan!

aeden said...

i love her/this