Friday 18 September 2015

Tea, Cake and Conversation....... The ultimate stress buster!

Tea, Cake and good consersation... the ultimate stress buster!

Oh how i love tea. I swear it helps keep me sane(ish). The last couple of months have been a little tough. Back to work after 15 months of maternity, then changing jobs, my LO starting with a nanny and my partner also starting a new job...... it has been a time of stress and plenty of adapting has been required, which for a secret control freak like me is tough!


Tea and Tea Pot

I don't want to be predictably English, but seriously.......If it wasn't for a good cup of tea, a slice of cake, and my lovely friends,  I am not sure i would have made it.... well i would have, but there would have been a lot more tears...

So lets hear it for tea, cake and conversation........ Cheers!!
Black and Gold Teapot

5 comments:

nofixedstars said...

couldn't agree more! i would not want to face life without tea...and the friends certainly help too. :)

cheers indeed!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more Gabi! A hot cup of tea is like a hug in a cup!

Moon to Moon said...

The Scent of Cinammon ...It is definitely a hug in a mug. that is a great saying.

Piggy... That is great idea, maybe fighting countries should sit down with a cuppa more often!!

NO fixed stars... The thought of life without tea is a very sad one :(

SIGNEDBYSIGNE said...

I like the style of your blog! The colours, the inspiration
Have a look at mine.. www.signedbysigne.com

Deanna said...

I honestly do not know how people survive without tea. I'm drinking some right now. I believe it's my 4th cup of the day.