Thursday 24 September 2015

The Kitchen of.... Justina Blakeney









When I read on The Jungalow the news that my blogging buddy Justina Blakeney was buying her first house and re-modeling the whole place how could i not get excited? Her book The New Bohemians has been inspiring me for months now.....

.... so I was eagerly anticipating The Big Kitchen Reveal..... and I was not disappointed.

I love the emerald tiles, the raw wood shelves and the bronze accessories. It is clean and modern but anything but strerile...

To see more of Justinas house reveal catch up with her over at The Jungalow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh those splashback tiles! Wow!

Jenni said...

I have been following your blog for several years and I still love it and get inspired every time I see pictures!