Tuesday 1 March 2016

David Bowie Tributes.... Aladdin Sane

Aladdin Sane

I am sure I am not alone in being a bit tearful when the news hit that David Bowie had died. I was at work and tried to remain professional in front of my patients whilst running a clinic... it was tough, I love(d) Bowie.

One of my first memories of him was whilst visiting the London Science Museum and seeing a picture or video of the Aladdin Sane cover. Even at 5 or 6? I was totally captivated... he had such cool eyes... and they were real!!

So todays little inpromptu post highlights some cool dedications to Bowie and that seminal album

Major B Doll From 'My name Is Simone'

Donna Wilson's Bowie plate


David Bowie Mug by SuzaLuna on Etsy
Bowie Wallet by CouchGuitarStraps on Etsy
Aladin Sane Raglan T-Shirt by Exile Wear on Etsy


No comments: