Saturday 19 March 2016

Green House: Garden Room Dreaming....

Garden Room: image By Brian Ferry
THE NYT BOOK OF INTERIOR DESIGN AND DECORATION ©1976

Spring is finally here...... At the beginning of the week I got to play with Alex in the garden and it was magical to finally feel the sunshine on my face. I automatically felt like the heavy weight of winter was slipping from my sholders.

So why have I posted images of indoor gardens?... becasue although I love the sunshine, I love it even more from the slightly cooler shade, in a comfy chair, glass of Pimms in hand and a good book on my lap....bliss!!

Victorian Style Conservatory.
Success With House Plants , Readers Digest 1979
Bringing The garden inside

Hope you are all having a great weekend... Look out tomorrow on Moon to Moon for part 3 of The Nevada City Series...

6 comments:

Justyna Żukowska said...

Paradise! I could live in one of these places immediately. Especially that we have 4 °C outside, the sky is grey and sleet is falling.

Connie said...

Oh My Word. My dream is to some day have a garden room. Sigh....These are lovely.

moonpoppy said...

I feel instantly relaxed looking at these pictures,thank you :)

Lobster and swan said...

Heaven! The top photo is my dream room :) x

Unknown said...

wow this is insane! I've always wanted a garden like this :)
xx Flora
http://www.florabugan.com

Krystal said...

These are all so beautiful! I need a garden room.

Krystal | http://floradelsoul.com/