Saturday 2 July 2016

Amuse Society x Phillip Dixon's House Tour




Above are a couple of pictures from Amuse Society's new AW16 look book. Intrigued by the home I did a bit of digging and found it was the hidden gem, Venice Beech pad of Photographer Phillip Dixon . Luckily for us Apartment Therapy did a little tour of the home back in 2007 that I thought I would share with those of you intrigued by this beautiful dream like home....

The house which he created 30 years ago has been inspired by his travels to Morocco and used as a shoot location multiple times. I am not usually one for minimalism but this place is pretty darn special !

What do you guys recon?



 Amuse Society photography by  Brydie Mack

 Apartment Therapy Photography by Themselves :)


4 comments:

Laura Harwood said...

Amazing what you can do with a Wimpey home. Not. hahahhah. Colour me jealous.

kjsutcliffe said...

Beautiful.

Justyna Żukowska said...

Wooow! I like these ideas. The first one nad the last one are like the paradise. This warm climate is also very attractive :-)

ganga said...

Amazing. When you live in a hot climate region it must be great. :-)