Wednesday 22 May 2013

Bohemian Bedroom: Adding a splash of colour...

Adding a splash of colour with a bright yellow bedspread
Bold and Confident: matching walls to bedding makes for a dramatic look
Beautiful Blue: Lara Sturgis's Home via Justina Blakeneys Skill Share

Pretty in Pink Girls room (or boys) I would have loved this when i was small
Wonderful green!
Weather you are renting and have plain white walls that can't be changed, or you own and are stuck in a rut, colour is the way forward!

Just changing your bedding can have a dramatic effect on the vibe of your bedroom, so chuck away, or better still, dye those old bedspreads, paint that boring bedside table and chest of draws and learn to embrace colour ... woo hoo!!1

xx Sweet dreams xx

9 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh Gabi....this post was right up my alley.....although that mask in the first photo gave me the "willies".

xo

Jo

Moon to Moon said...

Ha ha Jo, I love that Phrase!
xxx

demetria said...

ahh so inspired now!

Boho Mixology said...

So true, cant beat a splash of colour to cheer a place up.

Zoe xx

Adriana Iris said...

Love and thanks for the inspirations.

Sailor July said...

Eeeeeee, I could easily see Jen and I in that all purple bedroom, or the pink one! Both are so gorgeous!!! Actually, all of these are. Great finds!

Anthropomorphica said...

A welcome inspiration for my rented beige and magnolia-ed house :/...

Poisson D'Avril said...

this is great!

http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great post ~ I LOVE the green bedroom ~ so nurturing & refreshing!!! Also the little alcove selves are just divine!!!