Sunday 9 November 2014

Best Design Inspiration Blog at the Amara Awards

I am really pleased to announce that Moon to Moon won the Best Design Inspiration Award at the Amara Interior Blog Awards 2014!!

I have to say I was genuinely surprised to have won as I was up against some really fabulous Interior blogs. Sadly I couldn't make the awards ceremony as it wasn't really a suitable event for a 5 month old breast fed baby, I was even more upset when I saw all the photos on Instagram and Twitter, looks like everyone had such a great evening.... although as you might have guessed from the lack of photos/information about me on Moon to Moon, I am a little Shy so my acceptance would have been very cringey.... So....

...I would like to say a massive thank you to Amara and the Judges for the award and to Mariska Meijers for sponsoring the category...... But most importantly I would like to thank all my readers, not just those that voted, but those who have made Moon to Moon a really enjoyable project for me over the years. I am really humbled that people out there read it..

So thank you

xx Gabi xx

11 comments:

beatriz said...

I am very happy for this beause I follow your blog and i love it.CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

moonpoppy said...

No need to be humble,this blog is great,that's why we read it ;)

Congratulations from me too,you deserve it,I hope you'll keep doing what you're doing :)

Lady of the Woods said...

Congratulations, this is a beautiful blog with a very personal touch.

Meg said...

Was so excited to get the email and see you had won and what a great group of blogs they had selected to win. I am a fan of them all, and especially yours, as I like how varied the content is, and always take away something I want to explore further. Thank you and keep it up!

Gaia Equinox said...

Congratulations! You have an awesome blog and I did vote for you. Looking so forward to your future posts!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Mirdula (freefaller) said...

Congrats, you definitely deserve it!!

Melissa said...

Wow congratulations, this is incredible!

Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Sammy said...

Well done, I voted for you. You deffo deserve it. Love your taste. Big hippie love x

Katie Albury said...

Congratulations! So pleased you won- I voted for you! Hope you are well and that we all get to catch up soon xx

Camera Idiot said...

Aw, congratulations!!! I love your site, it's only my small but daily rounds and its always grounds me for some reason. It taps directly into my ideas of home. A tangled mess of pattern, life and plants. Thank you for sparing the time to do what you do.