Tuesday 25 November 2014

The home of... Tomas Colaco...



This beautiful traditional Portuguese tiled house is owned by University of Milan Professor Tomas Colaco. Tomas spends his time living between Lisbon and Tangiers and this is evident in his beautiful eclectic home, full of beautiful textiles and trinkets from his travels. What I really love about this home is its mildly shabby appearance mixed with beautiful pristine fabrics.

I came across this home when a reader sent me a full link for an image in my Suzani Post from last week. I  instantly recognized the home from magazine The World of Interiors.

To see more of this beautiful home and read more about Tomas visit his blog here

3 comments:

moonpoppy said...

Now I want to paint my walls and/or move to Milan!

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh.....everything about this home is so well worn and well loved......PERFECT.

Jo

Unknown said...

I love that bed and the pillows and the bedspread!