Wednesday 12 November 2014

Turquoise Kitchens

Mexican Kitchen: Turquoise with plenty of Pots
turquoise kitchen 
  
Turquoise kitchen
Turquoise kitchen
Tabby Booth's House Boat
 What a week! I have had complete Bloggers Block. After the shock of winning the award and then having a wisdom tooth out, combined with a grizzly teething baby I have not had any inspirational thoughts... that is until today when my new bargain eBay purchase turned up... an old spice rack shelf unit kinda thing. It is currently varnished a really naff brown but I have decided to spruce it up with a lick of Turquoise paint.

This shelf unit is seriously going to revolutionize my kitchen, I have been in desperate need of some storage to fit onto a very small wall for ages. Very exciting :)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

These are so lovely! What an uplifting color!

Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, I look into it almost every morning. But why can't I see "older posts" now? Nothing before "A winter retreat"?

Maggie said...

Turquoise is my fav colour so to see these kitchens was a treat!

Serviced Apartments Guy said...

I love the rustic feel of this kitchen! So many cute little details!

Meg said...

Are you familiar with Beatrice Venezuela? She has a lovely home and a beautiful kitchen space with turquoise tile. Lux boheme.

Meg said...

*Valenzuela