Saturday 18 April 2015

A Book Worms Dream : Reading Spaces....

Turquoise sitting room with Library
Reading Area
English Decoration by Ben Pentreath

Reading Room

I would love my own little reading nook .... wouldn't you?

All the images I have chosen are so eclectic, so full of 'stuff' and character. To me they are warm and cosy an womb like. They remind me of a comment I had once that said

        "I like all the rooms you post, but I could never be a bohemian.....there is so much stuff..... 
how do you dust?"


6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I sure WOULD (like to have a Reading Room). And re. the "dust" question, "WHAT dust?"

Moon to Moon said...

Haha, exactly !
You never find it if you dont look :)

Kath said...

I dust my house only when my MIL is coming to visit LOL

moonpoppy said...

I feel instantly relaxed when I look at these pictures,dust or no dust!

Chantel said...

I adore enchanted nooks like these, though I fear should I have one--my children might feel abandoned as I would never leave it! I have a fondness for dust, I think it is the patina of life, evidence that there is air and we are breathing it. :) (and leaving messages to each other that have fingerprints as punctuation...lol)

Unknown said...

Dust... that's what they invented Zyrtec for! I have a major dust allergy and a major affinity to bohemian style!