Thursday 12 November 2015

Sneak Peak...... My day at Christies Auction House...

Photograph by Carol Sachs

Yesterday, I had the opportunity of a lifetime..... I was invited to London to Design a space at the world famous Christies Auction House in South Kensington, using items from their November Catalogue. It was completely utterly magical....

I will publish my full post here on Saturday but in the mean time please head on over to Christies Blog to see what I came up with...

... hope you like it

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am SO impressed! Congratulations! And I kid you not--yours was my favorite of the four spaces. The only thing I'd disagree with you about is which object I'd take home with me :)

aroluna said...

Awesome, Gabi! Yours is definitely the nicest. I would've taken home the mirror, which looks like such a piece! I can live in your room, happily :) Congrats and well deserved opportunity :)

My Grama's Soul said...

Hi Gabi.....what a treat for you to be able to do this....and WE finally get to see what you look like. You are lovely sweet lady.!!!!

co

Jo

Kel said...

I second Jo's comments: it's lovely to finally have an image to think of as I read your lovely blog.