Thursday 31 January 2013

The home of...Adam Pogue









I love finding new design and interior websites to share on Moon to Moon and after drooling over a couple of these pictures on Pinterest I followed a link over to an exciting new discovery in the form of a blog called Old Brand New. Such an awesome blog make sure you head over!

 Here I found these Photo's of Adam Pogues downtown Los Angeles Pad. This place is so awesome. I love the variety of texture and colour, I especially like the Kandinsky style paintings on the wall (my favorite Artist). I may even paint my bedroom a similar colour...

Great find.. make sure you head over to Old Brand New for the full article and even more beautiful Photographs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the macrame wall hanging and the fiber art above the bed. Thanks for the heads up on Old Brand New.