Wednesday 23 January 2013

Dream Bedrooms

Wooden Handmade Homes


From the Book Houseboat: Reflections of North America's Floating Homes
Den bedroom
Small den bedroom with big windows
Wooden Handmade Homes
It was the top picture of a wooden bedroom that actually made me start Moon to Moon all those many Moons ago. I have spent so much time studying the picture and wishing I was in that room, lying on that bed, staring out the window, breathing in the smell of nag champra and listening to a bit of Dylan. Bliss....

It has taken a while to find images of rooms that have the same vibe or mystery, but here they are... my dream bedrooms. Simple, wooden and handmade...

8 comments:

ZIDA said...

Biss is right...so much warmth in these bedrooms. I will never understand perfectly matched, ensembled, theme rooms. Love THIS!

Boho Mixology said...

They are all gorgeous, I often daydream about having such a beautiful space.

Zoe xx

Kath said...

Love them all! My neighbour and friend, has a teepee in her back garden, with a view of the Tor. She and her husband sleep in it during the hot weather.

Frocktasia said...

I could quite happily live in any one of these gorgeous rooms. Super cosy and rustic is my fave combo...x

Unknown said...

Sigh. Gorgeous.
I love the top two especially :)

Unknown said...

Oh wow! All that light! I literally wouldn't ever leave. My favs are the boat house and the small den, so dreamy.xxx

Anonymous said...

i love all these rooms. you just added to my "wish list" lol. thanks!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Absolutely dreamy. A collection well worth the wait!