Saturday 24 May 2014

The bohemian home of... Ms. Tungsten

Beautiful, eclectic, bohemian: The home of Ms.Tungsten
Just beautiful: That Antique lamp has me drooling

Bar Work: Martini glasses and a bottle of Laphroaig (one of my favorites)









Being unable to sleep at the moment I have been spending a lot of time on my ipad looking at Pinterest. This morning I had another post planned but I saw this home floating around on there and just had to share.... especially as the owner blogger 'Ms. Tungsen' is entering the Apartment therapy 'Small Cool Contest' and I am sure you will agree that being up against some not as cool apartments deserves some votes!!!!

Such a beautiful eclectic, cozy space full of plants and beautiful vintage finds. I would be very happy dancing around to my Joni Mitchel albums with a martini in this home!!

Show your support and Vote for 'Katherine's Tropical Sanctury' here at apartment therapy  .....

If you like this home you will love the home of Nor Toma




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite house post ever!

Lally said...

This is the most beautiful home! Each image is quite a delight to look at.

Lally

lallymacbeth.blogspot.co.uk

Shawna McComber said...

I am totally smitten! This is what I wish my home was. I love my home, but oh I do love this one! Maybe someday I will be a little more like this, when I can afford furniture!

PinkPanthress said...

I especially adore the many different stained glass art pieces hanging in her windows... :)

Follow the Royal Peach

Conversations with the Muses said...

Hi Gabi. I so love your blog and have followed it for a couple of years now... I though you might enjoy our home (that of my sweetheart and I). We live on a historic old ranch in California that is within walking distance to the beach. We make our living as artists and as you will see in the post have a lovely workshop that we share. I didn't post pics of our bedroom yet as it was a bit of a mess when I took the shots. I will do that later. Here is my blog address http://triciafountaine.blogspot.com/2014/05/our-hobbit-hole-garden-and-faerie-work.html

I hope the birth of your baby is smooth, magical and filled with love!
Blessings to you!
Tricia Fountaine

Anonymous said...

the window accents are so pretty!
Rebecca @ tr[i]b[e]cca

moonpoppy said...

love, love, LOVE IT!!!!

Kate said...

(aka ms. tungsten):

It's very exciting to have my little apartment featured here & everyone's comments have been so lovely to read. Thank you!

Baylee said...

That kitchen is AMAZING!!!

Interioridea said...

Amazing!!!

Una said...

Fantastic! So many unusual details!