Monday, 11 March 2013


Collections: Palmistry
Swan Pots and ceramic collections via Toast Travels
Globes and Plants
Rue Magazine (June 2012 Issue). Photography by Marjon Hoogervorst.
Creepy but cool: Lions and tigers and bears oh my..
Teapots, thimbles, scary victorian dolls, pottery, crystals... people collect all sorts that adorn their homes. I love all of the hands and palmistry books in the first photograph (via shelter protects). Other than books (and a few elephants and crystals) I am not really a big collector of anything in particular.

Are you?

p.s. Talking of collections, If you havent watched Todd Selby's The Archivist video make sure you check it out here


Annarack said...

Wow I feel so inspired right now to do some drawing. Such wonderful collections here.

MonaBoneJakon said...

I collect collections.

Lucys Lounge said...

i love repeats and i collect everything. lucyx

Ally said...

I love the palmistry collection!

Rachel Paige of Cups said...

I collect shells!

Have you ever seen the illustrations by the artist Kay Nielsen? His work is poetry on a page. You should check out the book 'East of the Sun, West of the Moon', a book of Scandinavian Fairy tales.


adler666official said...

so awesome..i collect vintage stuff and clothes, hats, gem strones..the hands are a bit creepy but i love it!

Melissa said...

I love collections...I don't really have many of my own, though.

<3 Melissa

Love Sushi and Fashion said...

I am in love with your blog! Great inspirational pictures! I am following <3<3

Love sushi and fashion
Join my giveaway!
Facebook page

Milla said...

things look even better together!

Johnrobi said...

I have a lot of fun with my button collection...really enjoyed this post and have joined so I don't miss any! Just started blogging and love it...drop by if you have time: