Saturday 17 January 2015

Creating a Relaxing Bohemian Bathroom

Bohemian Bali Bathroom

White Bathroom with Pink Sink
Bathroom details via Shop Millie
Love that vintage Mirror via Elle Decoration
Beautiful bohemian bathroom with Shell Chandelier

Bright, calm and relaxing. These white bathrooms look anything but cold and boring. ....

As I have mentioned before having a 7 month old baby means that bath time and my Yoga lessons are the only chance I get to be 'off duty' and relax. As bath time now means more to me than ever I am dreaming of creating myself a perfectly relaxing bohemian bathroom, but sadly I don't have a luxury budget to match.

A bathroom transformation doesn't have to cost the earth, A few well chosen accessories, the odd splash of colour and a couple of houseplants are all that are needed to turn a lifeless white box of a bathroom, like mine, into a relaxing retreat.

Replacing taps (faucets), adding some new towels (or dying your existing towels) and finding an unusual shaped mirror from eBay or a thrift find will achieve a more personal feel to a generic bathroom.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the bathroom with the pink sink! The juxtaposition with the gorgeous green coming through the windows is enlivening and inspiring.

Unknown said...

Chandelier in the bathroom is actually a nice idea to turn every shower time into something truly special and spiritual!:)

Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
http://tlvbirdie.com