Saturday 31 January 2015

In a Silent Way....

Cabin fever in Montana


cabin in the Woods
Cabin in the Snow
Log cabin

I have sat at the computer for 45 minutes with a  blank mind, just not feeling all the blog posts I have prepared in my mind. I spend this time looking through my secreat Pinterest board of ideas and nothing comes to me............

........then my boyfriend puts on Miles Davis' In a Silent Way..... I spot a picture of a lonely cabin and start day dreaming about snuggling up in front of an open fire with a dram of Scottish Whiskey, a thick wool blanket, a good book and Miles Davis playing on the turntable..... Bliss!

4 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love them all! I recently started repainting my apartment furniture in a colorful bohemian style. I will carry this through in the spring to my huge fenced patio container garden. I'm so glad to have found a blog that focuses on bohemian lifestyle. To me it represents the simple life, the lack of material possessions & McMansions, and a sense of overall inner peace.
Brenda

Ipmilat said...

Slightly more than a dram of Scotch for me, please, and a purring cat, dozens of candles, Elizabethan music and above all, torrential rain. My eternal dilemma here: http://giaklamata.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/putting-house-in-order.html

Meg said...

The third image, yes.

Laura Morrigan said...

I dream of living in places like that!