Thursday 29 January 2015

Guide to Creating a Relaxing Bohemian Home....

Bridget Bardot, San Tropez

I am so proud of my new ebay guide. I used the image above of Bridget Bardot in her San Tropez home as inspiration.

As my regular readers will know I don't usually work with larger corporations but I am a total eBay addict, especially for my own home furnishings. I really try to only buy second hand these days for ethical reasons and because I find the high street rarely inspires me. Why buy a Kantha copy when you can have the real deal for the same price or cheaper?

Any way, Please check out my 'Creating a Bohemian Home' guide and let me know what you think, I would love some feedback

xx Gabi xx

2 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Mmm,lovely! I so wish I already had my own home to decorate!

Unknown said...

For some reason the link is not showing anything when I click on it. :(