Saturday 3 January 2015

Houseboat Reflections of North America's Floating Homes...

Houseboat Reflections of North America's Floating Homes... History architecture, and Lifestyles. By Ben Dennis and Betsy Case

As regular readers may know I have a long time obsession with house boats having stayed in a few as a child. The images above are all from the book "Houseboat Reflections of North America's Floating Homes... History architecture, and Lifestyles. By Ben Dennis and Betsy Case".

I have published images from this book before but as I have finally treated myself to a copy decided
to re-share these beautiful images, with a few I had not previously seen. Fabulous arent they?

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yes, please! These ARE incredible!

vintage girl at heart said...

lovely and what an adventure every day would be to live on one! i must go get the book now!

acyhoz said...

I'm so in love with all of them

A C Y H O Z - blog

X

Anonymous said...

Nice! I was just thinking how the lack of plants and gardening would keep me from living on a boat, but not so!

Allison of Thrifted said...

I would so love to live on a houseboat! About the only real estate I could afford in Vancouver would be a houseboat. I browsed listings there recently and was head over heals with a tugboat home. Too bad the annual fees for "parking" a boat is about $10,000. One can dream though!

Allison of Thrifted