Friday 23 January 2015

Meditation Essentials Guide...


When eBay asked me to put together some guides I was so thrilled. Not only am I a total eBay addict but I love creating these guides and sharing my passions with you guys. So my first one is one of my main loves in life....

Working as an Emergency Department Nurse, meditation has become an essential activity in my daily life to help beat the blues and keep me calm in and after work.

Meditation is an excellent way to unwind after a hectic day. Regular practice has been proven to help lower blood pressure and relieve anxiety. Practiced in the morning it can help set the tone of the day , practiced at night it can help you slip gently off to sleep.

The good news is you don’t have to have a dedicated room or spend big bucks to create your own little sacred space. Find a calm corner in your house and set up your meditation essentials.....

Click here to read my Guide in Full or visit my collection of mediation essentials here....

2 comments:

acyhoz said...


I want to meditate to reach a higher consciousness ^^ I really like this post, so much nice stuff!

A C Y H O Z - blog

X

AVY said...

I really wish I had the calm to even get started.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com