Tuesday, 3 July 2012

A Santa Monica Home...

Santa Monica Home, Leather sofas, house plants and rugs
Cost Home: cat

Fireside: Shoes and plant
That dresser is amazing!!


Simple and stylish Spare room

Bohemian kids room, love those baskets!!

I have discovered another awesome photo blog called Old Brand New. All the above images are from a Santa Monica home the blog/ photographer owner was staying in to work from.  Stunning....

I am a bit behind with everything at the moment as I have been working nights, which frazzle my brain, but look out for a special post full moon/ 4th July Give away

xxx gabi xx


Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

it would be so nice to spend some time there. just gorgeous!

<3 Melissa

hellosimpleme said...

love love love love loveeeee!!!! Sooooooo amazing! I could picture myself living in that place- beautiful inspiration!!



Heidi (AlpineGypsy) said...

Oh, Le Sigh.....

The first shot is my Dream Home~

xo, Heidi

gypsie sister said...


Zoe xx