Tuesday 24 July 2012

Creating a Bohemian Garden...Pt.1 The Jungle...



Vertical Jungle Garden
Small Bohemian Garden: Exotic plants
Exotic Bohemian Garden
Exotic Bohemian Garden

I have been a bit absent over the last few weeks for which I apologise, we are slowly moving into our new house and my spare time is taken up with moving a packing, and a lot of procrastinating... One thing I have been day dreaming about is the two huge ceiling to floor windows that look out of my new sitting room onto my little Garden...

Having a garden that I can actually put money into and make great is so exciting, and I have decided I want a mini jungle sanctuary, with plenty of exotic looking plants, but that will cope with the UK climate. I have a beautiful Caster Oil plant on it's way to start off my new jungle theme  ...


Ultimate Jungle View 


10 comments:

Boho Mixology said...

Our house is up for sale, we are wanting more outside space. These pictures are making me daydream so much! love them.
Hope the moving/unpacking is going well. The huge windows sound amazing!!!!
Zoe xx

Esperanza✿⊱ said...

Hi, i love your post!!!
Do you want to see my corner of crochet? I invite you!

Hugs.
Esperanza✿⊱╮

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a garden like that with lots of plants that you can see from inside.
Good luck with the move!

Priscella

Camille said...

Dreamy scenes... Unfortunately the climate is too dry where I live!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, I'll be right there!!

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh Gabi......these pictures are a gardner's bliss!! Good luck with your new garden....I'm sure you will make it spectacular with such wonderful windows to gaze through.

Jo

Suzanne said...

I just let out a long deep sigh looking at the pictures!

Noelle said...

Wow! I love it! It would really be a great place to relax in that garden. I fell in love with the Jungle garden theme.

garden sheds melbourne

Kath said...

and you HAVE to have an elephant LOL well maybe not a real one then.
Exciting and exhausting times,enjoy it all.

diggsstudio said...

I want that backyard!