Wednesday 5 September 2012

Minor Swing... Eclectic Bedrooms to bring out the Gypsy in you...

Barbara Hulanicki's (BIBA) bedroom, 1975 Via Pinterest
Stunning cupboard Bed
Gypsy Wagon Bedroom


Eclectic gypsy Style Bedroom, complete with Sitar 
Vintage Vanity Unit, Peacock feathers, Lace and Velvet, so many Boxes Ticked Via pinterest
Lashings and lashings of Red Velvet... wow!

Over the top, rich in texture but divine!!!

These eclectic, opulent bedrooms are so far away from my crisp white walled bedroom, just what I needed to inject a bit of the gypsy style into my life....


7 comments:

Amina said...

qué buenas imágenes!
Amina
http://dar-amina.blogspot.com.es

Nomadic Tara said...

Oh my word!! What a beautiful collection of rooms...my favorite is the one with the sitar :0)

The Flying Tortoise said...

Oh Gabi! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Blu said...

Oh! Oh, Jesus, Budda, Allah! what an absolutely stunning bedrooms! and this song - used in a great movie "Chocolate". Love it :)

ladaisi said...

I love gypsy everything. Makes my heart sing.

Ladaisi Blog
Ladaisi Etsy

Boho Mixology said...

Gorgeous, so cosy and luxurious looking. every one needs a bit in there room.

Zoe xx

Unknown said...

Love, Love all these rooms. Great post!