Monday 27 January 2020

House Tour: Bonnie and Nathan ..... Big Little Lies

Bonnie and Nathans house from Big Little Lies

I have been drooling over the house of Bonnie (Zoe Kravitz) and Nathan in Big Little Lies for a while now and so thought it was about time I put them all together in one post. I love that open plan relxed Californian Look in the sitting room and that beautiful wooden kitchen .... dreamy!!


If like me you have found yourself wondering what is upstairs, the same property was also used as a film set for 'Beautiful Boy', so below I have included some pictures from that set so you can have a peak at the upstairs.


2 comments:

honey or tar said...

thank you for this post!! ive been dreaming over it too, and i didn't put two and two together that they're the same house!! do you know the address in California?

Rebecca said...

More! More, please!